If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Kodak Z712 IS

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kodak Z712 IS

thanks for the advice

Post Thanks / Like

Hi for kodak users, do you know guys where I can buy lens barrel or adapter for this cam? I want to attach and use some filters on this cam. Any help will be appreciated thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

@roj_costales

eBay. But I think the shipping will cost a lot. I'm do also really want to buy a 3rd party accessory lens to my Z8612 but sad to say it's only available in eBay.

Post Thanks / Like

hi guys!

is there a kodak service center around QC or anywhere in metro manila? my Z812 IS just won't turn on anymore...i'm not sure what's wrong with it...it was still fine when my dad tried transferring the photos using the easyshare software...after that we can't turn it on anymore...

any suggestions, comments, etc...thanks...

Post Thanks / Like

@maribelelizarde

Brick? I think a problem with the software, I don't know where is the Kodak Service Center here in the Philippines.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by maribelelizarde View Post
    hi guys!

is there a kodak service center around QC or anywhere in metro manila? my Z812 IS just won't turn on anymore...i'm not sure what's wrong with it...it was still fine when my dad tried transferring the photos using the easyshare software...after that we can't turn it on anymore...

any suggestions, comments, etc...thanks...
    same problem here. I just transferred photos, connected it to the pc after that it wont turn on anymore. where did you buy it? i tried sending it to service center in makati, they told me that they would need to replace the chip inside but would cost 8000 for the replacement and labor. that is bad. really bad. have you tried sending it back to the seller? i bought mine through eBay but they don't honor any form of warranty. grrrr....

Post Thanks / Like

It really very nice camera.Its model that also offers a 7.1 megapixel image and both an electronic viewfinder and a 2.5-inch LCD monitor.Z712 IS has the advantage of a stabilized 12X zoom, at a comparatively sharp price.
    Last edited by janysek; 08-16-2010 at 12:11 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Re: Kodak Z712 IS

i do have extra batteries and chargers for this i havent used them in case anyone would be interested just send me a message