If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 80 12341151 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Grand South Shooters EB - the Aftermath

The Grand South Shooters EB is over. I'm starting a new thread for all those who participated to share their experience and photos of the event. In behalf of the organizing committee, I would like to thank everyone who attended and made this EB a success. And to all our remote friends who participated by sending their videos, my very grateful thanks as well. To all the sponsors, Grabe, maraming salamat din sa inyong lahat. And to all those who helped from day 1 up to today, I congratulate you for being a part of this legacy we will forever impart in the history of DPP.

Pwede na akong matulog.
    virtually,
    aly

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Grand South Shooters EB - the Aftermath

Congratulations to you, Aly and the team! Great job! Very impressive! Major production na naman. I arrived late so too bad I missed your costume changes. Pero kahit may sakit ako, sumipot pa rin ako! Thanks so much guys!

Post Thanks / Like

As posted on the "Major South EB at ATC" Thread

To the organizers and to the sponsors, A VERY BIG THANK YOU! This event has been a very big success!

Congratulations to the winners (including me)!

Cez, Liz, Ricky, Nino E., Sir Aly nice meeting you, sana makasama ko rin jayo sa Photo shoot EB.

Freebies pa lang and Food, sulit na!!!!!!

To the others that I have met - Photo Shoot EB naman tayo!

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Pia and Ronald. I will post my pictures later. Kakauwi ko pa lang sa bahay. Maliligo muna ako.
    virtually,
    aly

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations to you Sir Aly and to all members of the organizing com. This was my first ever DPP EB that i attended and it was so much fun. kahit wala akong napanalunan ok lang. Everything is great! the crowd, the setup, speakers, giveaways and the food - simply perfect.

More south EB please.

Thanks.
    Leica Dlux 4; Nikon D2Xs ; 12-24 Nikkor VR; 18-200 Nikkor VRII; 50 Nikkor 1.8; Nikon SB800

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Aly..The South Shooters EB was a success. Thanks to Aly's lecture on how to organize an EB! Now I know what an EB means.... the true definition of EB is...

EB-benta ko na ang D 40 ko para bumili ng D 80 at pag-mayroon na ako D 80...

EB-benta ko na kotse ko para bumili ng mamahalin lenses at pagkatapos....

Eb-benta ko na pa ti bahay ko para magpagawa na studio kamukha ng " Bella Luce"....ha...ha...ha......

Seriously speaking we ENJOYED a lot sa EB!!!!!. Sobra sa busog sa lectures, sobara sa busog sa prizes, sobra sa busog sa pagkain at sobra sa busog sa beer... at sundo at hatid pa...what more can U ask for. Thanks guys you really mean something. Sa u-ulitin uli
    Last edited by diegodanila; 06-23-2007 at 11:11 PM.
    My DSLR is still essential but I have to admit, sometimes it's losing the battle with my LX3

Equipment: Nikon D300S...with numerous cheap "generic" lenses...but I have photoshop!...hehehe

You are a "technician" and not an "artist"...if you are always fuzzy about your equipment and not your "output"!

C'mon lets face it...almost all photos posted in this forum were altered, sharpened or tweaked in some other way!

www.diegodanila.multiply.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aly_Reyes View Post
    The Grand South Shooters EB is over. I'm starting a new thread for all those who participated to share their experience and photos of the event. In behalf of the organizing committee, I would like to thank everyone who attended and made this EB a success. And to all our remote friends who participated by sending their videos, my very grateful thanks as well. To all the sponsors, Grabe, maraming salamat din sa inyong lahat. And to all those who helped from day 1 up to today, I congratulate you for being a part of this legacy we will forever impart in the history of DPP.

Pwede na akong matulog.
    ALY CONGRATULATIONS....dapat kang maging bayani!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Jun and Diego! Inaantok na ako but I just have to post a few pictures to start the thread going.
    virtually,
    aly

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aly_Reyes View Post
    Thank you Pia and Ronald. I will post my pictures later. Kakauwi ko pa lang sa bahay. Maliligo muna ako.

ALY kasama ba sa video ang pagligo mo??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Susan Escobar View Post
    ALY CONGRATULATIONS....dapat kang maging bayani!!!!
    Thanks Susan but I don't want to be executed in Luneta just yet!!!
    virtually,
    aly