If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

DPP Availability at Alabang Festival Mall NBS

Hi; I've been closely following every issue of DPP since Issue No. 5. All of these issues were bought at Alabang Festival Mall NBS. However since March 07 with the release of Issue No. 10 and recently 11, Festival NBS did not anymore received any issue. When I talked to the customer service they said that they are also waiting for the delivery. Can DPP please check on this?

Post Thanks / Like
    i second to this, my sis-in-law check there too from time to time to get me the last 2 issues but no luck.

nick/nino, pls. update us.

Post Thanks / Like
    I tried 2 NBS (Shang Edsa, Festival) but no luck. Shang powerbooks has no copy also.
    Capture the moments, share your life, live for God.
    D40. now D80 and lovin' it, so much.

www.cuteprints.multiply.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I also had hard time looking for DPP issue in NBS festival, I never tried ATC though:
    "Non Poteris salvus esse sine sapentia, nam quamquam scientia est potentia, sola sapienta est libertas!"

MULTIPLY

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Galay
    Hi; I've been closely following every issue of DPP since Issue No. 5. All of these issues were bought at Alabang Festival Mall NBS. However since March 07 with the release of Issue No. 10 and recently 11, Festival NBS did not anymore received any issue. When I talked to the customer service they said that they are also waiting for the delivery. Can DPP please check on this?
    Hi Anthony,

We've channeled most of the magazines to key outlets only. As of today, the nearest one near Festival would be ATC. You may want to drop by Bufini (near the cinema) to purchase the latest issue.

Better yet, go to your nearest Digiprint outlet. They have stocks of the latest issue there.
    There's no light to guide on my way home. There's no time to shine my rusty halo.

Post Thanks / Like
    We'll be bringing back Festival into our distribution list this month. The original approach was distribution into the major National Bookstores and even then we realized that some major stores had anemic sales while others were phenomenal. We would get returns more than what we would have liked. So we started to channel distribution and the sell through has been fantastic. Now we fully load DPP into stores that can really move. Festival was a borderlilne store, but we will be bringing them back this week. Goes to show you how poor their floor management is. Once NBS Glorietta or Greenbelt start to look low, we always get the immediate phone call.

Most of the stores that sold well would call us for re-order but we wouldn't have any left to redistribute because the mag was spread around. Hence our decision

Post Thanks / Like
    very hopeful you bring Festival back, coz i buy all my issues there from issue #1 (no copy can be found @ SM Southmall Las Piñas). i'm depressed already missing issues 10 & 11. went to ATC yesterday and issue #6 is still on display in NBS! went to Powerbooks, nada. Bufini, nein... and i thought you're losing ground here in the south...

subscribe? well, i like my copy fresh. don't like receiving it deformed.
    Last edited by ANGELO SANTOS; 05-02-2007 at 01:21 PM.
    Loving the 7D+15-85
    View my Flickr photos
    Check out my website
    Visit my printing business

Post Thanks / Like
    i agree... its pretty hard to find DPP in the alabang area... i also use to buy it at either of the NBS in ATC or festival... the bufini near the cinemas always dont have stock i havent tried at the digiprint pro stations... i think there is one in BF...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Gonzales
    i agree... its pretty hard to find DPP in the alabang area... i also use to buy it at either of the NBS in ATC or festival... the bufini near the cinemas always dont have stock i havent tried at the digiprint pro stations... i think there is one in BF...
    Hi Al,

Hows Nonoy doing? If you want a copy of the mag, you may want to drop by the office if you are in Makati. In the BF area, let me check if we supply there. As far, ATC is concerned, I regularly hang out in that area, so I'll check which stores again carry the mag.

Nin
    There's no light to guide on my way home. There's no time to shine my rusty halo.

Post Thanks / Like

For the South, BUFINI should be your best bet. They are always increasing their purchases with us. Our priority again is not NBS unfortunately, but the magazine stores since they easily outsell NBS sometimes four to one.