If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fuji s5700

Post Thanks / Like

Re: fuji s5700

hi arne,

good to have you onboard. just to confirm your query, are you looking for a DSLR or just a P&S model? if the former, then the fuji model you're looking at is not for you as it's just a P&S. try looking at the nikon D40/x or D60.

if you're set in getting a P&S, the model you want is ok but i would suggest getting the fuji s6500fd or the new s1000fd. in my opinion, the s6500fd provides the best bang for the buck among the long zoom P&S in the market. catch is it's already phased out and there are no more inventory here in the phil. your best bet is buying online.

as for enrolling a photography class, it is a worthwhile investment in photography. don't skimp on having one
    Nikon D200, Tokina 12-24, Nikon 50 f1.8, Nikon 80-400 VR, SB800, Fuji s6500fd
    http://gearguru.multiply.com

Post Thanks / Like

hi sir dino,

thank you for that informative reply.
    Maybe i'll get the P&S first then later invest on a good DSLR.

I'll go for the ones you suggest.
    thank you again.

have a great day!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi! I'm new here. I was planning to buy a D-SLR but i opted for a prosumer cam instead so i got a Fuji Finepix s5700. I'm still reading the manual and tinkering with the cam. I would just like to ask for opinions, tips, etc. regarding this model.

Thanks.
    Last edited by kat_fernando; 12-15-2008 at 12:06 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

hi kat...welcome to the miniscule community of fuji users ;) haha
    Nikon D200, Tokina 12-24, Nikon 50 f1.8, Nikon 80-400 VR, SB800, Fuji s6500fd
    http://gearguru.multiply.com

Post Thanks / Like

thank you sir dino for the welcome

yes, i noticed that there are only a few in the site who use fuji. i started a thread yesterday (i was actually asking a question regarding spots in my pictures), but i can't seem to find the thread now (maybe it got moved somewhere as it seems to be a duplicate of a certain thread started earlier than mine).