If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fuji s5700

Post Thanks / Like

fuji s5700

hello, i just got a fuji s5700, and i was looking for filters na pwdeng ikabit. does anybody know where i can get some?

Post Thanks / Like
    filters can be bought almost at any camera store in Hidalgo
    Exposure to the Son will keep us from getting burned. To God be all the Glory

Daniel -- Pitik Shooter na Tsambero!!!!

flickr

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: fuji s5700

I got my S5700 from Jopaw with the UV lens. It's a very good prosumer cam. Just recently, YKL Philippines launched it here and sells it for 11,999 if i'm not mistaken. It's intelligent flash is really intelligent. For beginners like me, Fuji S5700 is the best! Here are some pics i took with Fuji S5700.

Last edited by jongburca; 07-27-2007 at 02:52 PM. Reason: edited the layout

Post Thanks / Like

I'm also considering this camera, as prosumer with a nice pricetag, can anybody make a review on this, thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Guys,

I'm a newbie here. Finally, I'd been able to save some money for me to buy a digicam...woohooo... I found this Fuji S-5700 in one of the malls here in Cambodia and it cost $249.00. Because of a very limited budget I really hope the price is reasonable. Please help me decide. I really hope I can buy one this weekend as I need to start saving again for a trip to Angkor Wat...or shall I say a photoshoot in Angkot Wat

Thank you

Post Thanks / Like

@cheche

OMG, i can't express how much i envy your opportunity to shoot in angkor wat! whatever camera you buy, i'm sure it's already well worth it after your trip!

@cheche/ joseph

eitherway, going back to the topic, if you really want a prosumer model, i suggest you up your budget a bit and get the s6500fd (or s6000fd). it's tagged as the best model in its clas together with the f30/ f31fd. i have one and i'm really happy with it.

check out the mt ugu gallery in my multiply site all shots were taken with this camera
    Nikon D200, Tokina 12-24, Nikon 50 f1.8, Nikon 80-400 VR, SB800, Fuji s6500fd
    http://gearguru.multiply.com

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Sir Dino,

Thank you for the reply. I was really waiting last Saturday until Sunday morning for someone to reply my inquiry but when I didn't receive any I gave up.. As I cannot wait any longer to have my ''first'' digital camera, I just settled it based on (cheaper) price. I ended up with Sony DSC W-55. Maybe I can start with this first to learn all those terminologies. Unfortunately I will miss the 10X zoom capacity of Fuji S5700...

Thank you again Sir for your time and I hope you will not mind if I will bother you with questions regarding photography.

Post Thanks / Like

haha well the fuji thread is one of the slowest here in the forum (don't flame me fuji users!)...eitherway, i would be more than happy to answer your questions...if i know the answer that is!

enjoy your vacation and do share us your shots of angkor!
    Nikon D200, Tokina 12-24, Nikon 50 f1.8, Nikon 80-400 VR, SB800, Fuji s6500fd
    http://gearguru.multiply.com

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Sir Dino...
    I'm getting addicted with DPP..hehehe...

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: fuji s5700

Hi Mr. Dino,

I'm a newbie here and i am interested in buying Fujifilm s5700 as my first SLR-type camera. Would you recommend this camera as a good buy? or if not can you suggest any alternatives since i'm a beginner in the photography world.. I am also planning to attend a photography class, would you also consider this camera? (having the price in mind hehehe).

Thanks.