If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Thread: cinefoil

Post Thanks / Like

cinefoil

does anybody know where i can purchase cinefoil in the greater manila area?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Basil...are U referring to those hand-held silver-aluminum collapsible things that are also used as a sun blocker for car interiors?...if U are... I think U can find them @ car accessories shops and hardware stores. I have 2 and I use it as a reflector-deflector. Good day to U
    My DSLR is still essential but I have to admit, sometimes it's losing the battle with my LX3

Equipment: Nikon D300S...with numerous cheap "generic" lenses...but I have photoshop!...hehehe

You are a "technician" and not an "artist"...if you are always fuzzy about your equipment and not your "output"!

C'mon lets face it...almost all photos posted in this forum were altered, sharpened or tweaked in some other way!

www.diegodanila.multiply.com

Post Thanks / Like
    hi diego- oh cinefoil are sheets of aluminum-like metal which are soft and "formable" by hand. it is so versatile but mainly used for lighting snoots because you can actually vary the size and opening of your snoots on demand. simply, you can have whatever size and form snoot you want in your studio. from where i come from, we find cinefoil and polyethelene blocs indispensible in any portrait studio. thanks any ways, diego-CHEERS!

Post Thanks / Like

rosco cinefoil

hi basil. regarding rosco cinefoil, i've only seen it at mq lighting along polaris st. in makati. but that was a few years ago. and if i remember, the price is way too high than what it sells in the US. i'm not sure though if they still have it. i think it would be better if you just bring them here yourself. oh btw, please bring extra so that i'll just buy from you he he he my supply is running low na rin kasi

Dumaguete City Negros Oriental, Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like
    Try MQ Lighting in Makati....it is somewhere near La Tienda....the street Parallel to Burgos St. The sell Lianiro Red Heads and KinoFlo and Dedo Lights, try calling them

G/F Lydia Building, #39 Polaris Street, Bel-Air Village
    Makati City, Philippines
    Phone: (632) 8908858 / 8961455 / 8961471
    Fax: 8961502
    warren@mqlighting.com
    maloy@mqlighting.com

Post Thanks / Like

thanks greg, jeanne- will call mq.