If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Thread: Jusino Tripod

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Jusino Tripod

Anyone tried the Jusino tripods sold at Pixelpro or Henry's? I'm looking into getting one, but I'm wondering if I should just stick with Benro.

Any insights?

Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Jusino Tripod

Hehe I fancy their colored tripods... one model I like from them is that you can take off one leg of the tripod and use it as a monopod (although other brands may have this feature already).

From the price point of view, I would expect them to be durable and sturdy just like the other competing brands like Benro, etc.
    "A good snapshot stops a moment from running away." -Eudora Welty

Facebook | Flickr | LightCraft Digital | Team Nikon Bullies

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Thanks for the insight man. I also fancy the colors of the said brand and I'm hoping its as durable and sturdy as the other competing brands because of its price. It is the same reason why I'm hoping to hear an actual owner's experience because I could barely find anything about the said brand over the net.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I ended up buying a Benro tripod for the simple reason: I want peace of mind. I didn't want to risk buying the said brand because there's virtually no reviews available regarding it. I love the link you have shared though. Thanks!