If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Post Thanks / Like

Random Set of 6. C&C Pls.

"Kristo"

"Darla"

Before Prozac

"Inseparable"

"Dilawanag"

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: Random Set of 6. C&C Pls.

Darla: Love her 2nd picture. The 1st one is a little confusing as to where the dog's body ends and the floor begins and vice versa. Darla before prozac, must have woke up at the wrong side of the doggie bed. LOL. Cool.

Christ bust: Very nice. I bet it will get better if you isolate the bust minus the cross. The drop shadows is very nice.

Birds: Since I am not familiar with the specie, peasants...turkey? It will be awesome if you could isolate to show all its color and detail. That would be very nice.

Cityscape: The picture was kinda small on my laptop. Sorry. I can't tell if it is a prison camp or an airport. There are kinda a lot going on that the lights try to pull so much attention, the star burst filter is not doing to complement it. The Road at mid ground can be interesting but the lights was little distracting. Generally it is ok.
    Do I have to itemized my gear? Just believe that I have most what I need.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson Yu View Post
    Darla: Love her 2nd picture. The 1st one is a little confusing as to where the dog's body ends and the floor begins and vice versa. Darla before prozac, must have woke up at the wrong side of the doggie bed. LOL. Cool.

Christ bust: Very nice. I bet it will get better if you isolate the bust minus the cross. The drop shadows is very nice.

Birds: Since I am not familiar with the specie, peasants...turkey? It will be awesome if you could isolate to show all its color and detail. That would be very nice.

Cityscape: The picture was kinda small on my laptop. Sorry. I can't tell if it is a prison camp or an airport. There are kinda a lot going on that the lights try to pull so much attention, the star burst filter is not doing to complement it. The Road at mid ground can be interesting but the lights was little distracting. Generally it is ok.
    Thanks for the feedback Nelson!

Looking back at Darla's 1st pic, I would have to agree. I missed that one.

For the Christ bust, I'm not sure what you mean by isolating the bust..

Birds: I'm not sure as well what these birds are. Just saw them while dining in Subic. I switched it over to mono since the brick tile red color was overpowering the whole image. I was tempted at one point to take the birds home for dinner.

Cityscape: Sorry, I forgot to put that it was the view of Laguna De Bay city at 5AM. No filter here, just long exposure. Switched the color to isolate just the yellow.

Again, thanks for the input. Will keep it in mind. ;)

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Jerome Katigbak View Post
    Thanks for the feedback Nelson!

Looking back at Darla's 1st pic, I would have to agree. I missed that one.

For the Christ bust, I'm not sure what you mean by isolating the bust..

Birds: I'm not sure as well what these birds are. Just saw them while dining in Subic. I switched it over to mono since the brick tile red color was overpowering the whole image. I was tempted at one point to take the birds home for dinner.

Cityscape: Sorry, I forgot to put that it was the view of Laguna De Bay city at 5AM. No filter here, just long exposure. Switched the color to isolate just the yellow.

Again, thanks for the input. Will keep it in mind. ;)
    I couldn't agree more about taking the bird home for dinner. I believe it is Turkey Chick. Anyway, regarding the bust, I meant isolating the face, the shadow was beautiful that it captures the expressions of pain and suffering. If you fill up the frame just the face, it will be a powerful image to keep. With the Cityscape, it is understandable and it happens to the best of us.

Happy shooting.
    Do I have to itemized my gear? Just believe that I have most what I need.