If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: Energizer Extreme & Universal Rechargeable Batteries

@Yohan: Mine is also the dumb one. I carry spare disposables not because Eneloop is inefficient, it is just that I don't recharge to full even if there is a charge left after each use. Somehow I hope that flash manufacturers will include battery charge indicator. Since they are already charging "X" amount they might as well include this feature.
    Do I have to itemized my gear? Just believe that I have most what I need.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson Yu View Post
    @Yohan: Mine is also the dumb one. I carry spare disposables not because Eneloop is inefficient, it is just that I don't recharge to full even if there is a charge left after each use. Somehow I hope that flash manufacturers will include battery charge indicator. Since they are already charging "X" amount they might as well include this feature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelson Yu View Post
    I agree, it'll be a boon if flash manufacturers decide to add battery monitoring.

I remember owning Canon powershot A570 IS that runs in 2 AA batteries. It has an inaccurate battery indicator but it's better than nothing.
    Last edited by MarkDenver; 06-23-2012 at 12:18 PM.
    Carpe diem - Seize the Day!

I always thought good photos were like good jokes. If you have to explain it, it just isnít that good. Ė Anonymous

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jo Avila View Post
    I'll soon be testing a new battery charger from Energizer. It might be what you need at an affordable price

Cheers!

Jo Avila
    Sir Jo, what's the price range of the new affordable batteries?

I've been using eneloop. Very reliable but I'm still open to other brands especially if it's recommended by pros and cost effective. I think it's great for consumers that energizer is now aggressively competing with eneloop.

I always thought good photos were like good jokes. If you have to explain it, it just isnít that good. Ė Anonymous

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MarkDenver View Post
    Sir Jo, what's the price range of the new affordable batteries?

I've been using eneloop. Very reliable but I'm still open to other brands especially if it's recommended by pros and cost effective. I think it's great for consumers that energizer is now aggressively competing with eneloop.
    The SRP of the Energizer Extreme is P650/pack.

The SRP of the Energizer Universal is P545/pack.

Cheers!

Jo Avila

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jo Avila View Post
    The SRP of the Energizer Extreme is P650/pack.

The SRP of the Energizer Universal is P545/pack.

Cheers!

Jo Avila
    Thanks for the information. Slightly cheaper than Sanyo eneloop
    Last edited by MarkDenver; 06-24-2012 at 10:24 PM.