If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15
  1. #11
    DPP Member Nelson Yu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Manila
    Posts
    702
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    10

    Re: Energizer Extreme & Universal Rechargeable Batteries



    @Yohan: Mine is also the dumb one. I carry spare disposables not because Eneloop is inefficient, it is just that I don't recharge to full even if there is a charge left after each use. Somehow I hope that flash manufacturers will include battery charge indicator. Since they are already charging "X" amount they might as well include this feature.
    Do I have to itemized my gear? Just believe that I have most what I need.

  2. #12
    DPP Member MarkDenver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    86
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Energizer Extreme & Universal Rechargeable Batteries

    Quote Originally Posted by Nelson Yu View Post
    @Yohan: Mine is also the dumb one. I carry spare disposables not because Eneloop is inefficient, it is just that I don't recharge to full even if there is a charge left after each use. Somehow I hope that flash manufacturers will include battery charge indicator. Since they are already charging "X" amount they might as well include this feature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelson Yu View Post
    @Yohan: Mine is also the dumb one. I carry spare disposables not because Eneloop is inefficient, it is just that I don't recharge to full even if there is a charge left after each use. Somehow I hope that flash manufacturers will include battery charge indicator. Since they are already charging "X" amount they might as well include this feature.
    I agree, it'll be a boon if flash manufacturers decide to add battery monitoring.

    I remember owning Canon powershot A570 IS that runs in 2 AA batteries. It has an inaccurate battery indicator but it's better than nothing.
    Last edited by MarkDenver; 06-23-2012 at 12:18 PM.
    Carpe diem - Seize the Day!

    I always thought good photos were like good jokes. If you have to explain it, it just isnít that good. Ė Anonymous

  3. #13
    DPP Member MarkDenver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    86
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Energizer Extreme & Universal Rechargeable Batteries

    Quote Originally Posted by Jo Avila View Post
    I'll soon be testing a new battery charger from Energizer. It might be what you need at an affordable price

    Cheers!

    Jo Avila
    Sir Jo, what's the price range of the new affordable batteries?

    I've been using eneloop. Very reliable but I'm still open to other brands especially if it's recommended by pros and cost effective. I think it's great for consumers that energizer is now aggressively competing with eneloop.
    Carpe diem - Seize the Day!

    I always thought good photos were like good jokes. If you have to explain it, it just isnít that good. Ė Anonymous

  4. #14
    Moderator Jo Avila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    4,328
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Energizer Extreme & Universal Rechargeable Batteries

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkDenver View Post
    Sir Jo, what's the price range of the new affordable batteries?

    I've been using eneloop. Very reliable but I'm still open to other brands especially if it's recommended by pros and cost effective. I think it's great for consumers that energizer is now aggressively competing with eneloop.
    The SRP of the Energizer Extreme is P650/pack.

    The SRP of the Energizer Universal is P545/pack.

    Cheers!

    Jo Avila

  5. #15
    DPP Member MarkDenver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    86
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Energizer Extreme & Universal Rechargeable Batteries



    Quote Originally Posted by Jo Avila View Post
    The SRP of the Energizer Extreme is P650/pack.

    The SRP of the Energizer Universal is P545/pack.

    Cheers!

    Jo Avila
    Thanks for the information. Slightly cheaper than Sanyo eneloop
    Last edited by MarkDenver; 06-24-2012 at 10:24 PM.
    Carpe diem - Seize the Day!

    I always thought good photos were like good jokes. If you have to explain it, it just isnít that good. Ė Anonymous

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •