If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: Newbie, canon user

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson Yu View Post
    Boudoir (Boo-dwar), it is french word that is referring to a space between the bath and the bedroom, much like a dressing room. This is where the ladies of the house can hang loose their corsets, or change clothes. It also a place where to sulk for women. In photography it is a genre, that is usually ladies in underwear with sensual poses of changing clothes, doing makeup, so and so forth. These pictures are then made to an album for a would be bride as a gift for her would be husband. There are some photographers in some countries where ladies are more liberal that private parts are shown on see through clothes made of satin and laces. But locally few ladies would even thought to go that far and some are afraid that their pictures would reach Facebook proportions. Who can blame them...

As for some of my pictures, I have some posted here on my gallery page nothing grand. I don't have a website yet because Photography is not exactly my passion and a means of living. I like photography because it is fastest way to get fine art. I love painting, sculpture and Architecture and years in college is where I learned proportions, compositions and stuffs. My photography started with High School for the school newspaper. At present sometimes I use photos to study form, light and shadows, or sometimes just to remain interested. Photography need not be too technical than it should be fun.... if my subject feels happy about their pictures, then I am happy.

i would definitely feel awkward about this boudoir thing haha but yea would also love to experience it hihi .. i see well, kudos to that lol , im also not planning on taking the photography professionally but i wanted to learn lots about it because its just fun taking photos hehe and also someday i wanna frame my shots and put it in my own house , im also planning on making a website where i can post my shots but i dont know how lol so yea maybe ill ask some help to my sis and oh feel free to check her site at keiliwanag.com she also likes paintings and digital arts

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Guys! I am a newbie also.. and I an a Canon 500D user. I just want to share my photos.. you can view it here in my blog..http://nhieleiko.hubpages.com/hub/Ph...rs-Inspiration

I SHOOT MEMORIES THAN IMAGES.. .

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by KevinIcabales View Post
    Hi Guys! I am a newbie also.. and I an a Canon 500D user. I just want to share my photos.. you can view it here in my blog..http://nhieleiko.hubpages.com/hub/Ph...rs-Inspiration

I SHOOT MEMORIES THAN IMAGES.. .
    welcome sir! , just checked your site and i love your macros! ,wish i could shoot macros too :3

keep shooting, cheers!

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you very much sir. .

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Nelson is right its a course in DLSU-CSB...AB Photography...UP Diliman has one too...
    When you photograph people in colour you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in B&W, you photograph their souls! ~Ted Grant

Nikon D7000
    Lens: AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm F/2.8G ED / AF-S Nikkor 85mm F/1.4G / AF-S Nikkor 50mm F/1.4G

FB page:http://www.facebook.com/ParallaxFotografia

Flickr account:http://www.flickr.com/photos/chassaignac/

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by carlodaria View Post
    Nelson is right its a course in DLSU-CSB...AB Photography...UP Diliman has one too...
    i see, how many years does the course take? wish i chose that course instead of marketing haha jk :P
    images are timeless treasures.

EOS 500D

flickr.com/photos/liwanagneil/