If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Post Thanks / Like

unable to upload photos

am having a problem(a big one) uploading my photos guys..please help me..the <choose file> button doesn't appear on my upload module..i still have about 1.987 GB remaining space for my account but i can't upload my photos anymore..can anyone tell me what's wrong in my account please..more power to everyone..godbless!

upload by hesvey martin, on Flickr
    "Photography records the gamut of feelings written on the human face, the beauty of the earth and skies that man has inherited, and the wealth and confusion man has created. It is a major force of explaining man to man." --Edward Steichen

Post Thanks / Like

Re: unable to upload photos

hesvey this subject,uploading,has been extensively discussed in an earleir thread, please look for it. under the same title -"cannot upload,help". probably in "FAQ" or in the technical group .

by the way what account are you using. my photobucket account makes it very easy me me to upload,flicker has a monthly limit but also easy to upload.
    Quote Originally Posted by hesvey martin View Post
    am having a problem(a big one) uploading my photos guys..please help me..the <choose file> button doesn't appear on my upload module..i still have about 1.987 GB remaining space for my account but i can't upload my photos anymore..can anyone tell me what's wrong in my account please..more power to everyone..godbless!

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7079/7...41af25e1_b.jpg
    upload by hesvey martin, on Flickr

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by melo garces View Post
    hesvey this subject,uploading,has been extensively discussed in an earleir thread, please look for it. under the same title -"cannot upload,help". probably in "FAQ" or in the technical group .

by the way what account are you using. my photobucket account makes it very easy me me to upload,flicker has a monthly limit but also easy to upload.

the account i am talking about is my account in DPP itself..i am not experiencing any problems uploading in flickr, only here in DPP..thanks for the info sir..i'll look for the thread that you mentioned..thanks a lot!
    "Photography records the gamut of feelings written on the human face, the beauty of the earth and skies that man has inherited, and the wealth and confusion man has created. It is a major force of explaining man to man." --Edward Steichen

Post Thanks / Like

if you have a flickr account, click on a picture then the "share" box, click the BBC and copy the link. when you make a reply therre is a yeloo icon for image, click it annd then "ok" box and paste your link on the space below, add a tex if you lijke.

this the way i upload. .
    Quote Originally Posted by hesvey martin View Post
    the account i am talking about is my account in DPP itself..i am not experiencing any problems uploading in flickr, only here in DPP..thanks for the info sir..i'll look for the thread that you mentioned..thanks a lot!