If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Post Thanks / Like

Landscape Photography and Tripod Questions

Can anyone suggest a tripod thats good for landscape photography? budget would be 10k

Preferably twist locking type,seawater resistant and can go as low as possible.

Also can anyone suggest a reliable website with regards to tide predictions? Ive googled a bit about this one but the locations are very limited.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Landscape Photography and Tripod Questions

Quote Originally Posted by arthur_velasco View Post
    Can anyone suggest a tripod thats good for landscape photography? budget would be 10k

Preferably twist locking type,seawater resistant and can go as low as possible.

Also can anyone suggest a reliable website with regards to tide predictions? Ive googled a bit about this one but the locations are very limited.

Filters Exchange has a few to offer. I suggest you get the heavy ones. Base on my experience and comparison Aluminum materials is heavier but really sturdy than with the Carbon Materials which is lighter and prone to vibration. Sir Edwin Martinez of Chasing Light Studio uses Benro A500EX then just try to look for good head to your liking beacuase each one has a unique function. It's very usefull in flowing water or rocky surface... Good Luck.
    NIKON D90+SIGMA17-70mmf/2.8-4 OS HSM Macro|BenroTripodA300EX|Yong
    Nou460IISpeedLight|DelseyCamera Bag
    malvin camina| Back Packer:PHOTOGRAPHER

I'm a Digital Photographer and I shoot by Tradition...