If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.


Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    DPP Member amayamaceda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Quezon City
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like

    Where can i have my lenses cleaned?



    Just wondering how much ung initial cost and Where can i have my lenses cleaned? Thanks in advance

  2. #2
    Moderator Jo Avila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    4,328
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Where can i have my lenses cleaned?

    Quote Originally Posted by amayamaceda View Post
    Just wondering how much ung initial cost and Where can i have my lenses cleaned? Thanks in advance
    I would suggest the authorized service center depending on the brand of your lens.

    What is the brand of your lens?

    Cheers!

    Jo Avila

  3. #3
    DPP Member amayamaceda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Quezon City
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Where can i have my lenses cleaned?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jo Avila View Post
    I would suggest the authorized service center depending on the brand of your lens.

    What is the brand of your lens?


    Cheers!

    Jo Avila
    2 are Canon and the other one is Sigma however my sigma is bought in the states so i don't know where i can have it cleaned...
    Thank you

  4. #4
    DPP Member romzLopez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Cavite
    Posts
    1,832
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Where can i have my lenses cleaned?

    Quote Originally Posted by amayamaceda View Post
    2 are Canon and the other one is Sigma however my sigma is bought in the states so i don't know where i can have it cleaned...
    Thank you
    you can get the Canon lenses cleaned on Canon Magallanes or Canon service center @ Eton (right beside Robinsons Galleria). it would normally cost you 800php a piece. for your sigma, try Hidalgo or look for Mang Ady

  5. #5
    DPP Member amayamaceda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Quezon City
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Where can i have my lenses cleaned?

    Quote Originally Posted by romzLopez View Post
    you can get the Canon lenses cleaned on Canon Magallanes or Canon service center @ Eton (right beside Robinsons Galleria). it would normally cost you 800php a piece. for your sigma, try Hidalgo or look for Mang Ady
    How much sa Hidalgo? Thanks

  6. #6
    DPP Member romzLopez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Cavite
    Posts
    1,832
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Where can i have my lenses cleaned?



    Quote Originally Posted by amayamaceda View Post
    How much sa Hidalgo? Thanks
    no idea. i never go there to have my lens cleaned since i always go to Canon service center. better check it for yourself

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •