If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Post Thanks / Like

Photo studio for rent

Hi guys! I'm looking for photo studios for rent here in Metro Manila with complete equipment and stuff. Do you know where I can find a cheap but good one? It'll be used for my cousin's 1st birthday photo shoot.

Checked the web but they showed old posts from 2009 so I guess it's not updated anymore. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Photo studio for rent

Hi Patrick! So far I have only visited 2 photo studios and both are equally good. Following are links to their sites. HTH!

http://www.empirestudio.com.ph/contact.html

http://daroom.multiply.com/?&show_interstitial=1&u=

Post Thanks / Like

You may also ant to try this: http://www.pioneerstudios.ph/

This is co-owned by At Maculangan, one of Yummy Magazine's food photogs. Been there and done shoots. It's spacious, has lots of equipments and facilities and price is reasonable for the size and features.

"Photography shouldn't be too technical. It should be 50% theory, 50% personal style". — Me

Post Thanks / Like

you may try EMPIRE STUDIO bro, it's P2k per 3 hours but definitely top of the line lighting equipments, plus the owner, MR. ROMAN ANG will assist you in any way he can....it's in TOMAS MORATO cor SCT. RALLOS...

also, there's the ROOM in panay avenue, qc, it's behind CHOWKING Q AVE...,near TIMOG as well...I think it's cheaper but their equipments are not that good....

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

You may also check HyPass Studios at Prestige Tower in Ortigas. It's a photo and recording studio in one, and it's new.
    "The glass is always full"

Flickr

http://500px.com/pottomas

Post Thanks / Like

We rent out our studio on Enrique Street, near corner Zobel Roxas, in Palanan, Makati. Please email me at adphoto4harvey@gmail.com and I will send refer you to our photographer, Anna Manlapas, who is in charge of rentals. We also rent out lighting equipment, but not cameras, lenses or digital backs.

The studio is about 240 square meters, without any columns so it's great for big set ups. It has WIFI, kitchen facilities, changing room.
    Adphoto Advertising and Corporate Photography. Production Management - props, locations, talents. Stock Photos. Studio Rentals. Related Photo Services.

For free tips on the business of photography:
    www.adphoto.com.ph/business

Post Thanks / Like

Any reviews on Zoomburst along T. Morato.?
    Carpe diem - Seize the Day!

I always thought good photos were like good jokes. If you have to explain it, it just isn’t that good. – Anonymous

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey_Chua View Post
    We rent out our studio on Enrique Street, near corner Zobel Roxas, in Palanan, Makati. Please email me at adphoto4harvey@gmail.com and I will send refer you to our photographer, Anna Manlapas, who is in charge of rentals. We also rent out lighting equipment, but not cameras, lenses or digital backs.

The studio is about 240 square meters, without any columns so it's great for big set ups. It has WIFI, kitchen facilities, changing room.
    Thank you Ms. Harvey!

Thanks to those who replied!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Alcantara View Post
    Hi guys! I'm looking for photo studios for rent here in Metro Manila with complete equipment and stuff. Do you know where I can find a cheap but good one? It'll be used for my cousin's 1st birthday photo shoot.

Checked the web but they showed old posts from 2009 so I guess it's not updated anymore. Thanks!
    i can provide studio equipments directly at your doorstep. Are you still looking for one?
    It Don't Mean a Thing...If It Ain't Got That Swing