If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Post Thanks / Like

Photobook Suppliers

Hello Mam/Sir

I've read a lot and learned a lot from DPP when it comes to photos and color management, now i'm trying to materialize my work by prints and safekeeping them by means of putting them in albums/photobooks like storybooks and coffee table books, i've search the forum when it comes to this and found some good sources but still, i haven't been enlightened a lot, maybe because i'm a noob when it comes to this one, so here it goes my questions:

how do you do phototacs? is there any online tutorial on how to do it and where location could I have my print done in phototac? around region 3 and ncr area.

affordable yet quality shops that does print, allows custom sizes and binds story books and coffee table books and how much does it cost? roughly an estimate would do , around region 3 and ncr area.

Thanks Guys.
    Hope you could help me.
    TIA
    There's nothing being forgotten even though you can't remember it, that's why we shoot to preserved the past to show it on the present and save it for the future.

http://www.wix.com/carlangelo_734463/photomemories

xx Imajika xx

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Photobook Suppliers

check out digiprint
    Laguna Shutters Digital Photography Club