If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    DPP Ambassador/Administrator Nigel Ian Laxamana's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Call for Photos - Issue 40

This is our call for photos in the Readers' Gallery/Your Images to be featured on DPP Issue 40. In this issue, we will talk about the world of Advertising Photography. We are now calling the DPP community to submit to us your best Still Life/Table Top images.

1. Up to 3 images can only be submitted
    2. Post in the Gallery at this LINK
    3. Deadline is July 28.
    4. If we contact you that means you make the first cut. Sometimes we don't use all the images we get because of layout restrictions or poor image quality.
    5. You will have to provide a photo of yourself, description, and shot details when we contact you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: Call for Photos - Issue 40

Hey there! I have a problem, whenever I hit submit this appears, "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 13824 bytes) in /home/digipho/public_html/photography/image-inc.php on line 102"

I'm sure my image is under 500kb, can anyone help me? thanks!
    It takes a lot of looking before you learn to see the extraordinary! - David Bailey

Will make a difference someday.

Peace out! v(^_^)
    - rzk12
    http://www.rzk12.lens.ph

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Raizel Kiong View Post
    Hey there! I have a problem, whenever I hit submit this appears, "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67,108,864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 13824 bytes) in /home/digipho/public_html/photography/image-inc.php on line 102"

Hi Raizel, The allowed memory size for your account is around 68 mb. Based on the error, you will exceed 13kb when you upload a new image. Try deleting some of your photos in the previous albums on the gallery or from your old posts and try again.

Post Thanks / Like

posted mine already...

NIKON
    D90 & D7000; 18-105mm VR; SB600

http://www.flickr.com/photos/josephsyphotography/

Post Thanks / Like

Hi. I'm new here and this will be my first try at posting entries. I tried to post 2 photos (sorry, I missed the rules - too excited) and the messages said the photos exceeded the limit so I concluded the entries were rejected. I reduced the photo sizes and I wanted to repost them again but I was surprised when my profile said I had two photos in already. I checked the wall and they were not there. Please tell me what I should do? Thanks a lot!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bugsy L. Bongco View Post
    Hi. I'm new here and this will be my first try at posting entries. I tried to post 2 photos (sorry, I missed the rules - too excited) and the messages said the photos exceeded the limit so I concluded the entries were rejected. I reduced the photo sizes and I wanted to repost them again but I was surprised when my profile said I had two photos in already. I checked the wall and they were not there. Please tell me what I should do? Thanks a lot!
    I checked the gallery and I saw no pictures from you Bugsy. Reduce the file size, and upload them again.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Raizel Kiong View Post
    Hey there! I have a problem, whenever I hit submit this appears, "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 13824 bytes) in /home/digipho/public_html/photography/image-inc.php on line 102"

Hi, Im having the same issue as well

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Call for Photos - Issue 40

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Ian Laxamana View Post
    I checked the gallery and I saw no pictures from you Bugsy. Reduce the file size, and upload them again.
    Thanks, Nigel. Wil do that. Happy weekend!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Interesting Nigel... I think I will shoot something next week that I can submit :-)

Post Thanks / Like

Sir, May I just ask. Is digitally/photo manipulated or enhanced entries accepted here sir? Thanks.