If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Post Thanks / Like

Bad experiene on digi print tomas morato

Hi,

I would like to post this and get some official feedback from Digiprint. I recently had a very bad experience with their Tomas Morato branch. I went there last Friday (May 13) and was planning to print some photos from my travel.

I went up to them and said I saw the online announcement of a promo for 4R at 5.00 each with minimum of Php 200. Since I had 56 photos, I believe I was eligible.

The store turned me down and said that is only applicable for online and I had to use online only. (Note: Web banner had no such indication)

Since I was there already, I asked their regular print pricing for 4R which is 7.00 I said fine I will pay 7.00 and I will wait for them na.

Then the clerk suddenly said if I wanted them today, I will have to pay 9.00 per print for 4R. The 7.00 is only applicable daw if I will come back tomorrow. I said why? Hinde naman rush as they were doing NOTHING. They had no other customers. His excuse was its "ganun talaga"

In my frustration, I left and went to Kodak and had my 4R photos printed at 7.00. It was done in 15 mins.

I believe the store clerk tried to rip me off but again, it would be nice to hear some official response.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bad experiene on digi print tomas morato

Hi Selwyn, Digiprint looks more active on their FB Page now http://www.facebook.com/DigiprintPhilippines

Maybe you can get a better response from the marketing/PR people if you repost your experience there.

I've done it once, got an adequate reply in 24 hours.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. Its a good company, shame if their bad clerks went unchecked

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Shelwin, I am Ryan Suarez from Digiprint. First of all, in behalf of Digiprint, we would like to apologize for what happened. After reading your message, i understand where you're coming from. Actually, the prices provided by the branch associate was correct. But the way the message was delivered and addressed, its another story. Its true that our 5.00 promo was for online transactions only. We are able to provide such promo online coz the overhead is lower compared to a branch. The 7.00 rate are available in all branches, but since Digiprint utilizes a centralized production lab located in our head office, all transactions under this rate are for next day delivery. Lasty, the 9.00 rate are for instant print or commonly known as rush prints or while you wait. We utilize a different machine (thermal) to print photos.

Again, we would like to apologize and I can assure you that we will work on how we explain these rates and treat our valued customers.

thanks and good day...

Post Thanks / Like

Ah, thanks for the clarification. Yes the clerk was not able to explain as clearly as you did and it detracted from the experience that it did not seem he was bothered to explain.

However, considering Kodak and other shops can have prints made while you wait (either instant or within an hour) depending on work load, the price diff of 9.00 offered by Digiprint and 7.00 offered by Kodak for the same results puts you at a disadvantage. Sorry I am not being stingy about the 2.00 difference but I hope the information helps keep Digiprint competitive.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes. I understand your concern about the price difference. It is mainly caused by the business model and investment. Kodak and Digiprint offers the same products but differs internally particularly on how we deliver the prints.

thanks!