If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Super Moderator paolo navarrete's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

How to Get Your Camera Back When You Lose It

http://digital-photography-school.co...en-you-lose-it

i dont think this would work sa pinas... the dude needs a more convincing photo and not that tub shot

'arm the photon warhead! obliterate the darkness' - Joe McNally from The Hot Shoe Diaries

Post Thanks / Like

Re: How to Get Your Camera Back When You Lose It

depends really who got your camera here in pinas, theres still a lot of honest people here, though there's a lot more, really a lot more, dishonest people.. haha, id say about 5% chance that it would work here in pinas, specially in manila, lol
    www.dimagedigital.com
    ~It is not only passion that drives our love for photography but the fulfillment of God's calling through this gift.~

Post Thanks / Like

How to Get Your Camera Back When You Lose It?
    easy!!! just look for Rumpelstiltskin and do what Shrek did,
    go back to the time before you lost it...

just be careful of the pied piper and the witches
    Last edited by Tam Urubio; 06-16-2010 at 02:11 PM. Reason: sorry, was just able to watch shrek with my little bro, just now

shoot nang shoot

Multiple Flicks

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

@ ralph

yeah...

if your car gets stolen, it most likely ends up in banawe as spare parts.
    if your camera gets stolen, it most likely ends up in hidalgo... or ebay... or tipidpc.

instead of the tub shot i would have shot myself posing as a leper or some other dude with a real sick and contagious skin disease getting my hands and face all over the lens and body... 'next user beware'
    Last edited by paolo navarrete; 06-16-2010 at 02:13 PM.
    'arm the photon warhead! obliterate the darkness' - Joe McNally from The Hot Shoe Diaries

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by paolo navarrete View Post

instead of the tub shot i would have shot myself posing as a leper or some other dude with a real sick and contagious skin disease getting my hands and face all over the lens and body... 'next user beware'

OT: weird! this sentence didnt appear in the thread, wonder why when i quoted your reply, this appeared..??

had this experience in bacolod, joining a prenup shoot at a beach, while i was still in training.. one of them lost a EX580 II.. it was left somewhere on the beach, its was too dark, but still we were searching for it, the we asked the management if they found one, then.. they pointed us to man whos living near the resort.. we did get it back, we exchanged P500 to him, then to find out later, the rechargeable batteries were not there.. cost about P1,500 i think.. we asked him if we could get it back, he said, "wla naman laman na battery yan"..
    tsk tsk..
    www.dimagedigital.com
    ~It is not only passion that drives our love for photography but the fulfillment of God's calling through this gift.~

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by ralphchan View Post
    OT: weird! this sentence didnt appear in the thread, wonder why when i quoted your reply, this appeared..??

had this experience in bacolod, joining a prenup shoot at a beach, while i was still in training.. one of them lost a EX580 II.. it was left somewhere on the beach, its was too dark, but still we were searching for it, the we asked the management if they found one, then.. they pointed us to man whos living near the resort.. we did get it back, we exchanged P500 to him, then to find out later, the rechargeable batteries were not there.. cost about P1,500 i think.. we asked him if we could get it back, he said, "wla naman laman na battery yan"..
    tsk tsk..
    i edited the post afterwards... at least you got the flash back. i'd rather get the flash back since ite more expensive than the batts... loss minimized.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by paolo navarrete View Post
    i edited the post afterwards... at least you got the flash back. i'd rather get the flash back since ite more expensive than the batts... loss minimized.

haha, that explains it.. yep, i guess he's happier for the battery, since he cannot use a flash anyway.. lol
    www.dimagedigital.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by ralphchan View Post
    haha, that explains it.. yep, i guess he's happier for the battery, since he cannot use a flash anyway.. lol
    ok... good luck with him and his search for a charger for them batts.