If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

DPP SUBSCRIPTION Promo- FREE Lonely Planet

Here's another great benefit if you subscribe to DPP, we are going to give you a free 3-issue subscription to the Lonely Planet Philippines. What better reason to subscribe to the country's leading photography title? You'll now get the country's soon-to-be leading travel magazine.

Current subscribers fear not, you will be included in this offer. On the next delivery of Issue 32, expect the Lonely Planet Issue 1 to be with the LBC man!

You can subscribe easily by clicking on the SUBSCRIBE button on our navigation bar and pay either through PayPal or through a direct deposit.

DPP Member Christian L. Sangoyo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: DPP SUBSCRIPTION Promo- FREE Lonely Planet

Wow! Thanks bossing Nick!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice bonus! Thanks DPP.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a dumb question sir, can't seem to find the answer in the subscribe page, if I subscribed for the P3,000 provincial rate..how many DPP magazine will I get? if I remember correctly 1 year is around 8 issues. is that correct sir? thanks in advance
    Nikon D700 + MB-D10
    ZENFOLIO

Post Thanks / Like

nice! thanks sir Nick!
    When I die, bury me upside down so the world can kiss my ass!

Post Thanks / Like

nice nice.. thanks!!!

Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi, Canon EF100 f/2.8 MACRO USM, Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS, Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II, Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM, Canon 500D Close-up filter lens, Sigma EF-530 DG Super, YongNuo YN460-II(2), Universal Photo Timer trigger, StopShot Water Drop Photography Kit

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Stevenang View Post
    I have a dumb question sir, can't seem to find the answer in the subscribe page, if I subscribed for the P3,000 provincial rate..how many DPP magazine will I get? if I remember correctly 1 year is around 8 issues. is that correct sir? thanks in advance
    No its not a dumb question, and your question only tells me that we aren't clear with our description. A subscription to DPP is for 12 issues. We publish 8-9x per year so that means your sub will carry you over for around 15-16 months.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Tuason View Post
    No its not a dumb question, and your question only tells me that we aren't clear with our description. A subscription to DPP is for 12 issues. We publish 8-9x per year so that means your sub will carry you over for around 15-16 months.
    wow!! ok thank you...I have been buying dpp for the last few months... now I will subscribe asap
    Nikon D700 + MB-D10
    ZENFOLIO

Post Thanks / Like

hi sir nick... are you catering customers from abroad? like here in Dubai? additional shipping would be ok...

Post Thanks / Like

speaking of subscriptions, does DPP have a line-up of its themes, i.e. for the next 3-6 issues? because as much as i love DPP as a magazine, the only thing that kept me from subscribing is that there are certain photography topics that i'm not raving about.