If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Post Thanks / Like

Question Would anyone have a contact in Quiapo or places like that for a Canon 20D

hi guys. ive been trying to find a cheap Canon 20D complete with everything. i tried tipidpc, sulit.com and other sites but those who posted it never reply. i was wondering if any of you have any contact in Quiapo or other places so that i could get a 20D at a low price. its just that i really shoot using a camera only lent to me when there are events. it would be really better if i could get my own so that i could shoot more and get my work out there more. thank you very much.

nico gozos

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Would anyone have a contact in Quiapo or places like that for a Canon 20D

I have a friend who's about to part with his 20D... quite rare to see them for sale since they're a bit old already.

Post Thanks / Like

Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi, Canon EF100 f/2.8 MACRO USM, Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS, Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II, Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM, Canon 500D Close-up filter lens, Sigma EF-530 DG Super, YongNuo YN460-II(2), Universal Photo Timer trigger, StopShot Water Drop Photography Kit

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by johnluthergarcia View Post
    I have a friend who's about to part with his 20D... quite rare to see them for sale since they're a bit old already.
    umm would you know how much and what comes with it? thank you very much.