If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Wanted Photographer-Business Partners

John and I are looking for professional photographers who would like to focus on their craft and not be bothered by back-office work like accounting or accounts receivables, maintaining a studio, or managing people. If they are high on talent but low on capital, we can also provide equipment. If you are interested to know more about this business opportunity, give me a call at 09209207199 or email me at harveychua0208@gmail.com
    Adphoto Advertising and Corporate Photography. Production Management - props, locations, talents. Stock Photos. Studio Rentals. Related Photo Services.

For free tips on the business of photography:
    www.adphoto.com.ph/business

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Wanted Photographer-Business Partners

Wow, what a great opportunity... Thanks to John and Harvey's generosity. good luck folks.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Ma'am Harvey, am very interested in this venture... already sent you an email. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

I've received quite a few inquiries about this, and while I have written to those who PM'd or emailed me, here's more info for those who may be interested:

We are looking for a photographer who has been in the business of photography for at least a couple of years - already has his own clients, or building up his own following, but needing the resources to forge ahead.

We are looking for symbiosis and synergy between Adphoto and this photographer. We can offer equipment, studio facilities and back office support. We can also offer business expertise to help guide them in marketing and promoting themselves as professional photographers. If needed by particular job assignments, we can also provide the services of trained photographers' assistants. Altogether, we are offering to share resources and manpower, two business components that are usually too expensive to maintain for one photographer alone. As an added bonus, he can work with and learn from those who have been considered masters of the craft.

Photographer-partners are not going to be Adphoto employees, but will continue with their business organizations. While we may, from time to time, pass on photography jobs to each other, we will actually maintain separate accounts, and photographer-partners are expected to market as well as sell to their own clients. We expect that, with this partnership at work, the photographer-partners would be spending more time doing what they like to do - which is photography - rather than doing accounting or turning down jobs because they did not have the right equipment or facilities.

The photographer-partners we are looking for must share our passion for photography, our work ethic, professionalism and commitment.

If you are interested, please email me at harveychua0208@gmail.com
    Adphoto Advertising and Corporate Photography. Production Management - props, locations, talents. Stock Photos. Studio Rentals. Related Photo Services.

Post Thanks / Like

im interested 09152976420

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck to applicants!
    -----///--------------------------------///----------------------------------------------------------///-
    I'd rather have a SUPERTELE and not need it than need it and not have it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo Layug View Post
    im interested 09152976420
    Please email me your resume with a cover letter so I can know you better. My email address is harvey@adphoto.com.ph

It's been a while since I first posted this announcement, and there have been some changes in our requirements for people.

Since we were not able to find someone to bring in who was already experienced as a photographer and just needing some support to forge ahead, we decided last January to hire a photographer's assistant and to train him from scratch. We found a fine arts graduate from UST who is interested to become a photographer. He had previously done OJT work with us.

Now, I am looking for someone who can work part-time handling our marketing. He or she must be knowledgeable in both traditional and online marketing.

We are also looking for someone to do account management (sales).

Post Thanks / Like

goodluck guys.. :-)

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. ~Ansel Adams

Post Thanks / Like

good day mam harvey, are you still accepting applicants for the business opportunity you're offering? i'm really interested
    Laguna Shutters Digital Photography Club

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by viktorguillen View Post
    good day mam harvey, are you still accepting applicants for the business opportunity you're offering? i'm really interested
    When I could not find any (if you will notice, this is an old post), I went back to hiring photographers' assistants and training them. I took a new one in last January. He is now starting to do photography.

But, if you are interested, I may organize a pool of photographers of different specializations to join us as freelance partners. The first qualification, aside from competence in his craft, is having a registered business.

Let me know if this fits your plan. Please email me your resume, and tell me about yourself. Send me a link to your online portfolio. my email address is harveychua0208@gmail.com