If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Post Thanks / Like

MINDStyle Servomatics Photo Contest

Mindstyle Serv-O-Matics Photo Contest

Eligibility. This contest is open to photographers residing in the Philippines. MINDstyle Philippines staff, personnel, family, relatives, etc. are not eligible to participate in this event.

Fee. Each participant will receive an entry form for every purchase of Brandt Peters’ Serv-O-Matics figure (www.mindstyleph.com). These figures will be shipped via AIR21 or LBC at a cost of P1,000.00. You can also avail of the figure for only P750.00 directly @ 57 Guirayan St., Araneta Avenue, Quezon City. Only 1 entry per person is allowed.

Theme. Show us your creative juice by sending us your best interpretation of Serv-O-Matics. You can add props, backgrounds, toys, diorama, etc. Entries that depict any malicious elements will be disqualified.

* Digital Manipulation or any enhancements are not allowed
    But other adjustments are allowed (like brightness, contrast, etc.)

Submission. Kindly email your entries at mindstyleph@gmail.com with the following captions:
    Subject: Photo Contest: (Title of Entry)
    Photo should be at least 500kb in size, and a maximum of 1MB. Please also include your name, email and contact number in case you are chosen as the lucky winner.

Other. The contest will start on July 23, 2009 and end in August 31, 2009. The winner will be notified via email or sms and must submit the original file of his/her entry to be verified by the panel of judges. The winning entry will be uploaded at www.mindstyleph.com and will be awarded P5,000.00.

Disclaimer. MINDstyle Philippines reserves the right to use the photos for promotional ads, etc.

*Note: If this is not the appropriate thread to post this please inform me so I can move it. Thanks and God bless =D
    Last edited by Perry Chua; 07-23-2009 at 12:15 PM.
    God is always good!

www.flickr.com/photos/powerpee/sets

"Faith can change any situation, no matter how dark or difficult. Lifting your heart to God in a moment of genuine faith in Him can quickly alter your circumstances"

Post Thanks / Like

Re: MINDStyle Servomatics Photo Contest

*Note: I just got word from Mindstyle that they were able to strike a deal with a courier so price is adjusted to Php 850.00 instead. Thanks!
    God is always good!

"Faith can change any situation, no matter how dark or difficult. Lifting your heart to God in a moment of genuine faith in Him can quickly alter your circumstances"

Post Thanks / Like

So the contestant has to spend 750-1000 to get a chance to win 5K yet his/her photo will be used without compensation for advertising/promotion?

Seems like it'll only make sense to existing customers who collect these things irregardless of the contest.

Post Thanks / Like

And this is posted in the wrong section.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by David Tong View Post
    So the contestant has to spend 750-1000 to get a chance to win 5K yet his/her photo will be used without compensation for advertising/promotion?

Seems like it'll only make sense to existing customers who collect these things irregardless of the contest.

David, I think you are right. As far as I know there are no existing customers for these because they were launched only a few days ago. I will relay to them your concern and update this thread.

As for the wrong post, if you check when I posted this contest I wrote at the bottom...

*Note: If this is not the appropriate thread to post this please inform me so I can move it. Thanks and God bless =D

God is always good!

Post Thanks / Like

As per section description:

Photo Challenges Member initiated photo challenges. Have Fun!
    PM the admins to move it to the Events and Announcement section.