If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is DICAPAC Ok for D90?

Quote Originally Posted by FelixRamos View Post
    D90 + DSLRDigipac works for me when i went to Palawan last March, although its hard to used it first time(you really have to vent out all the air) because of buoyancy when snorkling and its just plain easier to use a prime lens instead of zoom lens(hard to zoom in and out).
    Do you have sample pics sir?
    " what's the plural form of RICE??? eh di EXTRA RICE!!!"

Nikon SIGMA Tokina

God is so good!

my MULTIPLY my facebook

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dennisjaravata View Post
    hahaha.
    You have to use it at least once to gain confidence. Next time, strap it on your neck and ask someone to push you overboard.

Anyway, it is still no waste because you could still use it to splash/weatherproof your camera, in case you will never ever find the confidence to use it underwater.
    Yeah, after I went home I felt kinda regretting not having tested it...

Maybe next time, but you are right, it's not a waste because it served as weatherproofing...

Thanks!
    " what's the plural form of RICE??? eh di EXTRA RICE!!!"

Nikon SIGMA Tokina

God is so good!

my MULTIPLY my facebook

Post Thanks / Like

i also have a dicapac ...but not for D90 but for my LX3 ... tested it in a swimming pool , take more than 100 shots underwater (6ft only)
    Nikon D90
    Nikon F2 (film)
    Panasonic Lumix LX3
    Nikkor 18-70mm
    Nikkor 50mm 1.8
    NIkkor 50mm 1.4 (ai)
    Nikon Sb-600
    Lowepro ex180
    Crumpler 4mil$
    Optech Superclassic

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by timdeguzman View Post
    im a certified chicken...
    Cluck cluck cluck!
    I laughed. Because that same thing happened to me. Simply chickened out.
    http://smanros.jalbum.net/ l http://all-trade-jack.smugmug.com/
    __________________________________________________ _____
    I shoot 8 fps with my Nikon; 23.976 fps with my Canon.

Post Thanks / Like

This thread has been sleeping for almost 3 years now. Buhayin ko lang.
    Just bought mine for my D90. I got the WP-S10 from
    DBGADGETS.

Done with the bubble testing. Worked well and as expected in a 2 feet deep container.
    Hope it works fine in the real world for my Camiguin adventure. Cross fingers.

Will be posting sample photos.

Cheers!
    Push yourself to the limits as well as your gear.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Nikon D90

Post Thanks / Like

Ohhh, by the way, the Dicapac WP-S10 from dbgadgets was only 2850 Php. Very cheap and hassle free transaction. I have to give credits to them, it was an awesome deal. I was able to slash almost a thousand pesos from mall prices. So giving a tip to their messenger was an ease. Hehe
    Nikon D90

Post Thanks / Like

As a DSLR noob years before, I considered the dicapac just to protect my cam from salt water moisture, since my family loves going to the beach. But it was way too expensive for, me. Fast forward to 2 months ago, on an outing with my family to Puerto Galera, inggit na inggit ako b/c the were having the time of their lives as the waves at that time were unusually strong and I REALLY WANTED TO GO SWIMMING hehehe but I had my cam w/ me so I was just the designated "documentor" LOL. So I had to stay high and dry. Then last week I say a thread at PhotographyTalk and the feature this guy's shots of waves and the perspective was something similar to shots of surfers inside wave "tunnels" but his shots were all at waist deep water but w/ big waves. He even had a shot laying down on the sand and shooting the waves as they broke on the shore...what do you know...he had his Nikon inside a dicapac! "LIGHT BULB MOMENT!!!!" Yehey now I can swim again AND shoot at the same time!!! Thanks sir eljun for the heads up on dbgadgets. Now my wife won't kill me if I buy one hahahaha!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by junmillan View Post
    As a DSLR noob years before, I considered the dicapac just to protect my cam from salt water moisture, since my family loves going to the beach. But it was way too expensive for, me. Fast forward to 2 months ago, on an outing with my family to Puerto Galera, inggit na inggit ako b/c the were having the time of their lives as the waves at that time were unusually strong and I REALLY WANTED TO GO SWIMMING hehehe but I had my cam w/ me so I was just the designated "documentor" LOL. So I had to stay high and dry. Then last week I say a thread at PhotographyTalk and the feature this guy's shots of waves and the perspective was something similar to shots of surfers inside wave "tunnels" but his shots were all at waist deep water but w/ big waves. He even had a shot laying down on the sand and shooting the waves as they broke on the shore...what do you know...he had his Nikon inside a dicapac! "LIGHT BULB MOMENT!!!!" Yehey now I can swim again AND shoot at the same time!!! Thanks sir eljun for the heads up on dbgadgets. Now my wife won't kill me if I buy one hahahaha!
    Welcome bro. Glad to help out.

Cheers!
    Nikon D90

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ryanhayudini View Post
    Tim - None at that price range. I have seen generic ones for P&S but none for DSLRs (I wouldnt trust the generic ones w/ my gear). If you have a P&S, you can get one for it 1st. Around P1,100 for most. One comment, its hard to change controls w/ the dicapac esp. dials! Still, love the product.

Nikon P5100 w/ dicapac

WOW! Where is that?

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by eljunPacomios View Post
    This thread has been sleeping for almost 3 years now. Buhayin ko lang.
    Just bought mine for my D90. I got the WP-S10 from
    DBGADGETS.

Done with the bubble testing. Worked well and as expected in a 2 feet deep container.
    Hope it works fine in the real world for my Camiguin adventure. Cross fingers.

Will be posting sample photos.

Cheers!

sir do you have the sample pics of your d90 using dicapac?
    "There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer"

D70s|D90|18-55mm|50mm

looking for

70-210mm
    35-70mm