If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DIGIPRINT Branches

Should've checked this thread first. I'm now in Megamall only to not find a Digiprint branch :/ lol my mistake

Checking Ayala FGU next...
    No digital camera as of this moment.

Post Thanks / Like

Sadly, when I went to SM Sta. Mesa today, the guard said Digiprint pulled-out from the mall. Can anyone suggest the nearest store from SM Sta. Mesa. I visited the site and I think my next option is Shopwise Cubao. Please correct me. Hopefully I am wrong. It saddened me that the store in SM Sta. Mesa pulled-out since I was very near outplace.

Post Thanks / Like

I checked there last tuesday, Cubao branch is gone too.

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm... is Digiprint considering closing their services? The one in park square and in market market are already closed.

Post Thanks / Like

Tomas Morato branch closed too.

Post Thanks / Like

hello everyone,

digiprint may have closed some of its branches but that doesn't stop us from processing your orders. you can always email customercare@digiprint.com.ph for any of your concerns or orders.

thanks,
    ryan

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

What's in the hell is going on? Branch at Angeles City is closed down. No hint why and where the next available branch is. The web page is infected by a virus and blocked by Google since months. From a reliable management I expect more!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mildred View Post
    sir.. nageedit ba sa digiprint ng formal attire??? yung example po naka tshirt lang ako tas eedit nila lalagyan ng collar (ex. office attire)??? para po pagprint ng picture naka formal ako.. thank you sir
    We had a rush id picture before, and yes nag eedit sila. we needed a blue background but the clothes we were wearing was blue. so they change the background and dress in PP.

only disappointing about the rush id was the area / studio - there were no studio lights / flash units. only a small room with 4 white walls and the photographer just used a built in flash handheld - and not even eye level since we were sitting

btw this was at SM clark branch

also i want to ask. in what branches do you do lab prints? or all branches do lab prints? i was dissatisfied with the SM clark because of that "studio" and thought maybe they will just print using inkjets.

the PP quality was good, but the flat lighting of the pop-up-flash was really terrible - i even said to my friend that i should have just taken her photo near the CR and bounced the flash in a corner with white walls that have that pop-up-flash in the "studio"

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by ryansuarez View Post
    digiprint may have closed some of its branches but that doesn't stop us from processing your orders. you can always email customercare@digiprint.com.ph for any of your concerns or orders.
    So I understand, I could email my pictures? Then I have some questions

1. Is there a list with all sizes and paper qualities you could serve available?

2. How is the procedure, when I have 20 pictures highest quality, PNG, which have in average 8 MB per each? Mail with 160 MB I could not send.

3. Is there a rebate for photographers or large quantity on pictures available?

4. How is the procedure about payment? Pay at receive via LBC?
    Last edited by Hans-G. Normann; 11-12-2012 at 07:32 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

hi..any update on digiprint branches around the metro? thanks