If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.


Page 93 of 381 FirstFirst ... 438390919293949596103143193 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 930 of 3808
  1. #921
    DPP Member Bernardo Chang III's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Capitol Hills
    Posts
    857
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Canon Equipment Price Udpate (lenses, grips, bodies, and accessories)



    Can you suggest where to buy a 17-55m 2.8 IS? I inquired at Dzone and they have it for like around 50-55k, I forget the price already.

    I'm not familiar with Quiapo stores so I can't get an estimate. I'll call them tomorrow though.

    GAS is striking at the moment so I need to get back to my senses. Haha.

    Seriously though, I'll buy this lens for my coming birthday.

    Thanks!
    Last edited by Bernardo Chang III; 09-18-2008 at 09:37 PM. Reason: update
    Online Portfolio

    BigBlindCrew Photography

    Live life to the fullest, not to the longest!

    What's with sharpness and noise?

  2. #922
    DPP Member juaneescudero's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Canon Equipment Price Udpate (lenses, grips, bodies, and accessories)

    Quote Originally Posted by chuckoreta View Post
    yup, being sold at 45.5k at jtphotoworld.
    WOAH!!! WHAT?!? oh men!!! 45.5k with a kit lens?!?! i could have gotten the 580exII na!!! sayang!! was thinking not getting the kit lens na... oh well still really happy with my new baby! hahaha:p

  3. #923
    DPP Member chuckoreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The Metro
    Posts
    2,865
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Canon Equipment Price Udpate (lenses, grips, bodies, and accessories)

    Quote Originally Posted by juaneescudero View Post
    WOAH!!! WHAT?!? oh men!!! 45.5k with a kit lens?!?! i could have gotten the 580exII na!!! sayang!! was thinking not getting the kit lens na... oh well still really happy with my new baby! hahaha:p
    no, body only.
    eyes | hands | a bunch of film | a grand imagination

    Captured through my eyes. I am action.
    chuckoreta

  4. #924
    DPP Member juaneescudero's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Canon Equipment Price Udpate (lenses, grips, bodies, and accessories)

    Quote Originally Posted by chuckoreta View Post
    no, body only.
    ahhhh.... phew! haha :p

  5. #925
    DPP Member jonathan_ting's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    99
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Canon Equipment Price Udpate (lenses, grips, bodies, and accessories)

    Quote Originally Posted by juaneescudero View Post
    ahhhh.... phew! haha :p
    Don't worry, 49k for a 40d with kit lens is a good deal already...

    OT: In my experience, Mayers is usually one of the cheapest if not the cheapest... you just have to catch mang ramon in a good and jovial mood...

  6. #926
    DPP Member juaneescudero's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Canon Equipment Price Udpate (lenses, grips, bodies, and accessories)

    Quote Originally Posted by jonathan_ting View Post
    Don't worry, 49k for a 40d with kit lens is a good deal already...

    OT: In my experience, Mayers is usually one of the cheapest if not the cheapest... you just have to catch mang ramon in a good and jovial mood...
    yeah, mang ramon was there and i heard he can be scary sometimes hahaa, good thing he was in a "good and jovial mood"... hehehe

  7. #927
    DPP Member Norman Tagum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    South of Manila
    Posts
    78
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Canon Equipment Price Udpate (lenses, grips, bodies, and accessories)

    Quote Originally Posted by joncastillo View Post
    hello!

    hoping anyone has any idea how much is the 50mm 1.4 there in Manila.
    im thinking of getting it there by next month. thanks!
    Roughly about Php 19,000...
    "On the Level; by the Plumb; upon the Square"

    Canon 7D
    Canon 17-40mm f/4 L USM
    Canon 70-200mm f/2.8 IS L USM
    Canon 50mm 1.4
    580ex II

  8. #928
    DPP Member Bernardo Chang III's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Capitol Hills
    Posts
    857
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Canon Equipment Price Udpate (lenses, grips, bodies, and accessories)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bernardo Chang III View Post
    Can you suggest where to buy a 17-55m 2.8 IS? I inquired at Dzone and they have it for like around 50-55k, I forget the price already.

    I'm not familiar with Quiapo stores so I can't get an estimate. I'll call them tomorrow though.

    GAS is striking at the moment so I need to get back to my senses. Haha.

    Seriously though, I'll buy this lens for my coming birthday.

    Thanks!
    Bumping this question. TIA!
    Online Portfolio

    BigBlindCrew Photography

    Live life to the fullest, not to the longest!

    What's with sharpness and noise?

  9. #929
    DPP Member joncastillo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    41
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Canon Equipment Price Udpate (lenses, grips, bodies, and accessories)

    Quote Originally Posted by Norman Tagum View Post
    Roughly about Php 19,000...
    !

    Thanks Norman!

    Much appreciated.

    ...capture the moment!...

  10. #930
    DPP Member johnng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Malaysia/Makati
    Posts
    19
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Canon Equipment Price Udpate (lenses, grips, bodies, and accessories)



    Anyone had any idea how much does a EF 24-70 f2.8 cost now? Used or new .. tQ

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •